There are 45 Power Seals total. Ninja obtains Power Seals by completing optional challenge rooms. Collecting 1 Power Seal makes a mysterious treasure chest appear in the shop. Collecting all 45 Power Seals allows Ninja to open the treasure chest in the shop, awarding him with the Windmill Shuriken.
With the Version 2.0.2 update, transparent Power Seals are found in rooms where the Power Seal has already been collected, serving as a way to redo optional challenge rooms for fun.
- There are 3 Power Seals where shop upgrades are mandatory.
- There are 2 Power Seals where shop upgrades are not mandatory, but you are inconvenienced attempting them without shop upgrades.
- A Power Seal room in the Underworld normally cannot be accessed without "Aerobatics warrior" due to breakable blocks. However, you can actually glitch into the floor in order to slash these blocks. Deploy the Wingsuit, and just before you touch the ground, Rope Dart the wall. This will put you slightly beneath the floor so you can slash the breakable blocks.
- A Power Seal in Glacial Peak is not possible to do damageless unless you own "Strike of the Ninja," since you need to Cloudstep off of at least one of the Wall Shmu projectiles to avoid taking spike damage.
- If you don't own the "Energy shuriken" shop upgrade, then collect all 45 Power Seals, and then open the Windmill Shuriken treasure chest in the shop, you'll automatically unlock the "Energy shuriken" shop upgrade without having to pay for it.
- Power Seals spin extremely fast when Ninja attacks them. Attacking Power Seals even gives him free Cloudstep.
- After Ninja collects his first Power Seal, The Shopkeeper appears and gives him a short explanation about Power Seals. Depending on the location of Ninja's first Power Seal, The Shopkeeper spawns in interesting locations. In Rivière Turquoise for example, The Shopkeeper spawns on an 8-bit Tower of Time floating blue block while she speaks to Ninja.
- For the main article, see Achievements.
Destroy your first Power Seal
|Wheelin' And Sealin'|
Destroy all Power Seals
|Items in The Messenger|
|Items||Scroll • Climbing Claws • Energy Shuriken • Windmill Shuriken • Wingsuit • Rope Dart • Lightfoot Tabi • Astral Seed • Astral Tea Leaves • Ordinary Wax Candle • Magic Seashell • Power Thistle • Demon Crown • Ruxxtin's Amulet • Magic Firefly • Sun and Moon Crests|
|Abilities||Cloudstep • Shop Upgrades|
|Collectibles||Power Seals • Voodoo Feathers • Voodoo Mask Pieces|
|Music Notes||Key of Chaos • Key of Hope • Key of Courage • Key of Love • Key of Symbiosis • Key of Strength|
|Phobekins||Acro • Necro • Claustro • Pyro|
|Miscellaneous||Time Shards • Money Wrench|