After purchasing all shop upgrades, a Money Sink appears in the shop. If Ninja interacts with the sink on the Version 2.0.2 update or higher, the sink is clogged, and The Shopkeeper advises locating the Money Wrench. Ninja can then interact with the tools on the wall in The Artificer's room, and The Artificer will offer the Money Wrench in exchange for all of Ninja's Time Shards . If Ninja agrees, he obtains the Money Wrench. Interacting with the Money Sink will fix it, allowing access to The Craftsman's Corner.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- As joked about in-game, the Money Wrench does not appear in the inventory.
- Months ahead of time, before the Money Sink became clogged with the Version 2.0.2 update, it was hinted that the sink needed to be fixed.
- If you have 0 Time Shards when attempting to purchase the Money Wrench, the interaction with The Artificer remains unaffected, and you can purchase the Money Wrench for 0 Time Shards.
- There is an unused line of dialogue from The Artificer in the dialogue files, in which he could state "You don't have enough Time Shards!" when attempting to purchase the Money Wrench. However, The Artificer always requests the exact amount of Time Shards in your possession, so it's impossible to not have enough money.
Achievements[edit | edit source]
- For the main article, see Achievements.
Unclog the Money Sink
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Items in The Messenger|
|Items||Scroll • Climbing Claws • Energy Shuriken • Windmill Shuriken • Wingsuit • Rope Dart • Lightfoot Tabi • Astral Seed • Astral Tea Leaves • Ordinary Wax Candle • Magic Seashell • Power Thistle • Demon Crown • Ruxxtin's Amulet • Magic Firefly • Sun and Moon Crests|
|Abilities||Cloudstep • Shop Upgrades|
|Collectibles||Power Seals • Voodoo Feathers • Voodoo Mask Pieces|
|Music Notes||Key of Chaos • Key of Hope • Key of Courage • Key of Love • Key of Symbiosis • Key of Strength|
|Phobekins||Acro • Necro • Claustro • Pyro|
|Miscellaneous||Time Shards • Money Wrench|